Over 20 years of planning and implementing successful strategies in business, government and entrepreneurial environments.
In May 2019, I completed my second term as the Chair of the Board of Selectmen for the Town of Lunenburg, Massachusetts. I have served on the boards of the Hickory Hills Landowners and Human Resource Leadership Forum
I retired as Senior Vice President, Human Resources for Cambridge Interactive Development Corporation where my contributions included:
- First Executive level Human Resources person in company history.
- Led an aggressive hiring program, doubling the company size.
- Led the construction of and move into a new headquarters office.
Other significant accomplishments include:
- The creation of an internet start-up including the preparation for an IPO
- The integration of six strategic acquisitions for NMS Communications, including the integration of an acquisition based in Bangalore, India.
- A successful Human Resource executive career with Digital Equipment and Philip Morris Inc.